Access & Borrowing
网上买球十大正规平台 Library Access
To make your library experience as productive and pleasant as possible, you need to adhere to the following library rules.
Access to online Library resources (on campus and off campus)
This is managed either via WAM or via OpenAthens. If it is via OpenAthens there will be a note next to the Database title.
1. WAM Access to Online Library Services/Resources (Online databases, “My 网上买球十大正规平台Link”, 网上买球十大正规平台oogle, Electronic Course Reserves and Interlibrary Loans)
- Use your 网上买球十大正规平台 Email password and your 网上买球十大正规平台 student number (Campus Option) OR
- Use the current Library Option (i.e. Surname, 网上买球十大正规平台 ID & Library PIN)
2. OpenAthens Access to Online Resources (some online Databases, 网上买球十大正规平台oogle)
Access online Library services by using your 网上买球十大正规平台 username (Staff) or 网上买球十大正规平台 student number and your 网上买球十大正规平台 Email password.
For more information on access using OpenAthens, visit this OpenAthens Guide.
- You will need your 网上买球十大正规平台 student card to borrow books.
- Undergraduate students may borrow 6 books for 14 days.
- Avoid Library fines by returning or renewing borrowed books on or before their due date. You are responsible for loss, damages and fines incurred on books borrowed on you name/card – don’t share your Library books or your card with others!
- Books may be returned to the circulation desk.of any 网上买球十大正规平台 Campus Library.
- The law collection is a closed collection and books may not be borrowed, but can only be used on the floor (Level 6). Academic staff attached to the law faculty may borrow books. Certain categories of postgraduate law students and 网上买球十大正规平台 academics from other faculties are allowed to borrow a limited amount of books. Please contact the law librarians for enquiries.
All items from the general collection may be renewed twice if the item has not been placed on hold for/by another client)
Please note: Items from the reserve collection CANNOT be renewed.
Items may be renewed by telephone (011 559 2165), online (access the Library Catalogue, click on “My 网上买球十大正规平台Link” and follow the prompts) or in person at the Lending desk.
For more information, see Lending Services.
Lending Self Service
You can perform the following services yourself without assistance from the Lending desk staff
- Access your patron record (library record)
- Place a hold on an item
- Renew items currently checked out
- Access class notes or articles placed on the reserved collection
- Issue items to yourself (self-checkout)
For detailed instructions, visit Lending self service.
Self check-out machine
Don’t stand in line when you want to borrow or return a book, use the self check-out machine!